Category Archives: Client Connection
Your Money Map
Create a financial road map to your goals!
- Make a good income but feel financially stuck in a rut
- Feel ready to take your next steps in building your financial knowledge
- Want a practical system to manage your money and plan for your goals
- Want to be DEBT FREE!
Join us and you can expect…
- A full day of learning and DOING!
- A personalized Money Map that includes:
- ✔A Personal Goals Statement
- ✔A Net Worth statement
- ✔A Spending and Savings Plan
- ✔A Debt Management Plan
- A functional system to stay on track, money information, tools and tips in plain language!
- Clarity on your Next Steps…
When: Saturday July 12th 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Where: 425 West 8th Ave Vancouver
Cost: $275 per person / $425 couples
For more information and registration, check out MCC’s website.
Six Cent Press is celebrating its 10th birthday!
“Since 2004, Six Cent Press has earned the trust of over 10,000+ customers producing millions of their buttons each year and having fun doing it. We continue to reinvest into our staff and manufacturing facility making our production methods more streamlined & efficient year after year. By doing so our customers enjoy dependable customer service, superior button products at competitive rates, and the fastest turn-around-times in the industry.”
We can tell you from personal experience that their customer service is excellent! If you need help with artwork, sizing, instructions for their DIY kits, they are there for you!
Support this awesome local business! Besides, who doesn’t love buttons????
Here’s the details on a contest with Six Cent Press. Check out the details on their Facebook page.
With warmer weather and sunshine becoming the norm, many of you will be hittin’ the road for your yearly dose of The Great Outdoors!
Whether it be a day trip to a Provincial Park or a weekend by the lake, take a hike and put your camera to work – it may very well end up winning you 250 FREE Custom Buttons!
Photographs must be of North American nature including wildlife, plants, landscapes or man in nature.
1. Each entrant may enter no more than one entry.
2. Applicants must reside within North America.
3. Contest closes on Friday, July 26th at 4pm. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, July 31st at 10am.
4. Please do not put yourself (or any other living creatures) in danger in order to capture your photo.
*250 FREE Custom Buttons
*Allowed up to 3 Designs
Umeboshi Holiday Sale! December 1-7th
Come join us for some holiday cheer as we celebrate the season with 15% off all footwear & bags, and an additional 10% off sale items! To thank you for your continued support we’d like to make your holiday shopping a little easier. Stop by, say hello and enjoy some bubbly and refreshments during our extended evening hours. We’ll be open until 7 p.m. Monday – Saturday and until 6 p.m. on Sunday.