Direct Deposit with CRA for refunds, HST cheques, other payments

Taxpayers who receive GST/HST sales tax credits, income tax refunds, working income tax benefits, Canadian child tax benefit and universal child care benefits can have these amounts directly deposited to their bank account using My Account services (see our post “See it online and do it online“) or by completing and submitting Form T1-DD(1)  Direct Deposit Request Individuals to the Canada Revenue Agency.  This form is located on the Canada Revenue Agency website.


Posted on October 11, 2012, in Personal Tax and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: